[papyrus-rt-dev] [Target Platform Definition] Use platform:/ressource or relative path ?

Hello everyone,

Using the Target Platform definition plugin from Obeo, I created some .tpd to define the Target Platform definition, and then generate the target platform through the menu:

In those .tpd you can include other .tpd using the key word "include". (see more [1] )

In Codegen, I see that the relative path:

has been modified the 2016-06-03  into:

But in this case when I generate the Target Platform, it doesnt include this pointed tpd. And I have missing dependencies around the plugin from the target included.

What is the benefit of this pattern then ?

Thank you

Céline

[1] - https://github.com/mbarbero/fr.obeo.releng.targetplatform

--

  Céline JANSSENS
Software Engineer

6 rue Léonard De Vinci - BP 0119 - 53001 LAVAL Cedex - FRANCE
www.all4tec.net

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Back to the top