Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [RTS] error in "make" file execution

BTW, I have an improved CDT project configuration that's not yet checked-in. The improvements eliminate a couple of setup steps outlined in the PDF.

>>> "William Byrne" <williamb@xxxxxxxxxx> 6/3/2016 2:04 PM >>>
Yes, Windows/Cygwin is definitely supported.  To try, see attached PDF and grab  72661/16

The latest in 72661 is broken due to pending changes to support Darwin and path resolution to the RTS via an envar. Currently, as in 72661/16, a symlink is required.

The Cygwin setup installs cmake.  Also, stick with x86 for now.

>>> Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/3/2016 8:33 AM >>>
Hi Celine. The RTS currently builds only on Linux, and it expects the standard GNU toolchain, including GNU Make and GCC 4.6.3. I don't know if you have followed the messages from William, but he has made it possible to build on Windows, however, I cannot merge that yet, until the CodegenRTS gerrit jobs succeed.