[papyrus-rt-dev] New Common UI bundle project

Hi, Team,

A quick note to let you know that there is a new bundle in the new “common” component in the git repository since the merge just now of Gerrit 74441:

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.common.ui

This implements the top-level preference page discussed previously (now re-branded as “Papyrus-RT” per bug 495325) along with a DialogPreferences API that I hope will make it easy to implement message dialogs with the “Remember my decision” option that the preference page can reset.

This bundle also defines a few keywords that can be used for filtering of preference pages, wizards, etc. and is intended to be the home of APIs and UI components that can be shared amongst all of the various Papyrus-RT components.  There are currently no dependencies on this new bundle, so if you don’t import it, you won’t notice anything.  But the in-progress work on hierarchical state machines will be using it.

You will also find at your next Oomph setup that there is a new test bundle

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.common.ui.tests

to make that working-set no longer empty.  😀

Cheers,

Christian

Back to the top