[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus and Neon update problems

Hello,

I tried to update my Papyrus (I need some latest fixes on papyrus ) but new Papyrus is claiming about an eclipse update (an updated version of org.eclipse.ui), so I tried to update my Eclipse UI feature in Eclipse RCP . However, I entered a vicious circle: each time I try to update my eclipse (neon) , I got dependencies problems: cannot find xxx plugin, it requires yyy version of zzz plugin etc.

I tried many update sites to update my eclipse :  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/neon/RC2

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon  http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6milestones

but I always end up with dependencies pb: version xxx not found.

I checked in my current installation and it seems that Eclipse platform is installed several time from different package.

I tried then to Uninstall the Eclipse Committer package, and I end up with an error while lauching my eclipse:  cannot find the library launcher : an expected error ;)

Anyway, I decided to reinstall a new platform and test at the same time the updated setup file J

In the meantime, does so got before dependencies issues while updating Papyrus ?

Thanks,

Asma

Back to the top