Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Errors in the developer workspace after recent additions

Hi, Ernesto,

The RSA Import bundle was merged by Camille today and I updated the setup model to provide a new sub-project with the required dependencies.  See the mailing list discussion from earlier today (eastern time).

I have no compilation errors in the CppDefaultLanguage class.  In my workspace, the IDefaultLanguage interface has no getSystemClasses method.  And my git workspace (fetched today) has neither of those first two projects.  AFAIK, Rémi’s Gerrit patch hasn’t been merged, yet.

cW