[papyrus-rt-dev] Errors in the developer workspace after recent additions

I'm getting some errors after recent merges. I noticed three new projects:

o.e.prt.umlrt.common.rts.library
o.e.prt.umlrt.cpp
o.e.prt.umlrt.migration.rsa

After importing them most errors go away, except two:

1) The MANIFEST of o.e.prt.umlrt.migration.rsa shows an unresolved dependency onĀ org.eclipse.papyrus.migration.rsa;bundle-version="1.2.0",. I'm guessing this is missing from the target platform?

2) In o.e.prt.umlrt.core.cpp class CppDefaultLanguage gets this:

The type CppDefaultLanguage must implement the inherited abstract method IDefaultLanguage.getSystemClasses(ResourceSet)

Is this known? @Remi: I'm guessing this is your work?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft