Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Eclipse Installer errors due to Papyrus

+1 as well for the nightly I-build.

As for the dependencies, I see that the issue is with moving the RTS library to 'org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.common.rts.library', which codegen does not know about yet.

Like Christian, I am in favour of component-wise builds, even separate builds for Core and xtUML-RT (I think the IncQuery guys would like separate builds for xtUML-RT). But I do not know what the best solutions would be. I think you guys are the experts on these issues, so I'm happy to go with your judgement on this, and if you need me to do things on the codegen side let me know. Usually when dependencies change I need to make some small adjustments in the stand-alone generator, since it is purely Java and not Eclipse-based. Your change-set already includes these.

Anyway, is the meeting proposed by Celine intended to address these issues?