[papyrus-rt-dev] Eclipse Installer errors due to Papyrus

I, and at least one other person, have been getting errors while attempting to install the developer environment and there are errors resolving papyrus bundles.

I understand this can happen while the Hudson build is replacing the repos, is this the case?

I saw a message on the mdt.papyrus.dev mailing list that they were building RC2 yesterday. Could this be the cause?

This reminded me of a message I posted on May 11 ("Tooling Gerrit builds and p2 repo"), asking if we could have more stable p2 repos for the tooling side (an actual nightly) so that we don't have this problem. There was only one response from Peter, but no one from Tooling has responded. Could we create a Hudson job to publish the Core/Profile/Tooling to a nightly repo? (Hopefully Papyrus would do that too)

Thanks

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft