Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Tests are not executed anymore

Hi Camille,

I take the point...

Le 26/05/2016 à 18:21, LETAVERNIER Camille a écrit :

Hi all,

While rebasing Bug 483468, I noticed that my tests were not executed. Digging a little bit further, it seems that the issue is not caused by my contribution:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Master-All/

Only 30 tests are executed. Last week, there were 290 tests

It seems that one recent commit broke the tests configuration, and Maven/Tycho doesn’t find test classes anymore

Regards,
Camille