Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Update of the default language contribution - pending gerrit

Hi Peter,

Indeed, language in the welcome page describes the language the model is written in, so that is basically UML + the bunch of profiles applied to this model. I don’t know if “Model Language” would clarify the purpose of that section.

Definitely, the label displayed in the property view from latest patch could be renamed, “language” is a poor describer in this case. “Default Action Language” seems a good catch. I could update the contribution for this one. I have to work on it in any case, as I want to fix the “common” plugins issue. Currently, it should be build  independently, as it is done for the UML-RT profile, and then be reused by the core and codegen module.

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48