[papyrus-rt-dev] Importing of 0.7.x models - exception when opening CSDs

Just a note for everyone that if you have old Papyrus-RT models that use composite structure diagrams for the capsules, these will result in an exception if you try to open them.

The workaround is easy: delete the CSD and create a new UML-RT Capsule Diagram. Note that the default layout is currently suboptimal and needs to be adjusted, but at least it’s easier than recreating the whole thing manually.

I realize that few people will have created models with Papyrus-RT 0.7.*, so there will have to be an entry in the release note explaining the workaround.

Before I create a bug about this, I would like to know if it is possible to do something about this? I suspect that this may not be a trivial fix (but I am hoping to be wrong). Given the time remaining before release, the potentially low number of people/models affected, and the simplicity of the workaround, I could consider only relying on the workaround from the release note.

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx