Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Hudson jobs taking much longer than usual

Hi all,

The codegen refactor was not in my plans , as it is quite independant from the tooling part. And i'm not used to work with that part.

The next plan should be to create a root pom that will be the central pom for all the variables, plugin and dependencies of the tooling part.

But including codegen into that would be a simple step if the gerrit 73072 works properly.

Another require point is to be able to run tooling, codegen and both independently. This may change some pom's by adding more profiles, adding properties like you did with "buildAll".

Regards