[papyrus-rt-dev] Hudson jobs taking much longer than usual

Hi. Several codegen+rts jobs have been automatically aborted recently due to timeouts (which happen after 30min). This is really strange, as typically those jobs take less than 10 minutes.

Is this due to a heavy load on the server or something else?

I remember we had a similar issue before and it had something to do with getting the p2 repos hosted in the eclipse server via http. Could that be the problem again?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top