Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] m2e configuration

Understood.  Regarding the Windows dev experience, I have the eclipse papyrus-rt plugin workspace open in one monitor. A console window to run generate the cmake SLN artifacts. And the corresponding VS 2013 SLN open in another monitor. And of course, I can step through both the generated model project and the RTS library.

Currently working through a MSYS pthread dependency that's about resolved.  I might test on SuSE 11.x before posting the revs.

>>> Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/10/2016 10:43 AM >>>
Hi William. Yes, there's no need to ship a prebuilt RTS. Nevertheless, in a developer environment, as opposed to a user environment, it would be nice to be able to build it from within Eclipse, rather than build it in a VM, if you are not on Linux. But I don't think it's as important as being able to build all the other plugins.

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 7:12 PM William Byrne <williamb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> That's probably what we want, because after all, the RTS builds only on Linux.

If it helps, I'm finalizing cmake integration that's currently building on Windows, MSYS, and Ubuntu. The RTS builds as a dependency to the generated model project so there's no need to ship a prebuilt RTS lib.

<snip>