Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] JUnit Test Maintenance - Request for Comment

These changes are merged and published in the wiki.

Thanks,

Christian

On 29 April, 2016 at 09:50:36, Christian Damus (give.a.damus@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi, Team,

I have a Gerrit 71612 in review that changes the execution of JUnit tests in the Profile, Core, and Tooling components, in particular switching from the AllTests suite approach to the automatic discovery of tests. I also propose guidelines aligned with this approach in a new Wiki page.

I would like to commit this work soon if there aren’t objections, but I do want to solicit feed-back from the team before I complete it. So please, if you have questions or concerns, do comment here, in the Gerrit, and/or in the Wiki.

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top