Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] JUnit Test Maintenance - Request for Comment

Hi Christian,

Very interesting job!

I gave some indication on the gerrit: I will have a look to the failing test on connectors, the one on cpp language tests is one being currently under development, with the runtime library refactoring.

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER

+33 (0)1 69 08 48 48