Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Diagram contained in an unresolved resource

More info. The model opens in my workbench, but not in the launched instance. Hmm...

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:02 PM Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's the weird thing. The .notation is there! along with the .di and .uml.

I'm just manually importing the whole project from the git repo.

This is in the workspace of a (mars) development environment launch instance. Could it be corrupted somehow if I opened it on Neon?

The project does refer to the UML-RT profile, the RtCppProperties profile, and the UML-RT state machines profile, a package import (UMLPrimitiveTypes) and references to some elements in the model library. That's it.

Looking at the .uml I see the profile applications, and the import for the UMLPrimitiveTypes but I don't see the import for the model library. Could this be the issue?

In any case, the strange thing is that this used to open without a problem.