Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Diagram contained in an unresolved resource

That's the weird thing. The .notation is there! along with the .di and .uml.

I'm just manually importing the whole project from the git repo.

This is in the workspace of a (mars) development environment launch instance. Could it be corrupted somehow if I opened it on Neon?

The project does refer to the UML-RT profile, the RtCppProperties profile, and the UML-RT state machines profile, a package import (UMLPrimitiveTypes) and references to some elements in the model library. That's it.

Looking at the .uml I see the profile applications, and the import for the UMLPrimitiveTypes but I don't see the import for the model library. Could this be the issue?

In any case, the strange thing is that this used to open without a problem.