[papyrus-rt-dev] Generating EMF and Xtext in the Oomph setup

I've pushed a pair of change-sets (70911 and 70910) to automate the generation of source code from the EMF and Xtext projects.

Change 70910 introduces a couple of launch configurations which launch MWE2 workflows that invoke the EMF code generator and the Xtext generator.

Change 70911 adds launch tasks to the developer setup. Christian, I've added you as a reviewer on this one, since I'm not very familiar with setup files. In particular, I'm not sure if the Launch Configuration property is defined correctly. I assumed I could use a platform:/resource URI there, but is this correct?

Back to the top