Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Oomph setup problems with Papyrus update site

Hi, Ernesto,

No, the actual machine on which the HIPP is located doesn’t matter, because they are all abstracted into the one hudson.eclipse.org domain.

However, the HIPP isn’t yet on-line, so the redirection to the Hudson build artifacts from the composite update site on download.eclipse.org (which is where the setup model looks for Papyrus builds) won’t work.

There is nothing to do in the setup; we can only wait for the HIPP to come back on-line.

cW