Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Qompass/codegen dependency updates

Hi Peter,

a proposed change is now in the gerrit: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/70548/

The CEA C++ profile dependencies are in the plugins;

- org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.standalone: the dependency is required for the class PapyrusCppProfileMetadata which in turn is used to register the profile in the init operation of the standalone generator, but this might be code that is deprecated  (=> I replaced the dependency with the new cpp profile name). @Ernesto/Simon: could this be removed?

- org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.cpp: the dependency was in the MANIFEST, although the profile was not used by the plugin (=> I just removed it)

org.eclipse.papyrusrt.codegen.xtumlrt.trans: the dependency was in the MANIFEST, although the profile was not used by the plugin. (=> I just removed it)

Other than that, there are dependencies to the Papyrus code generator extension point (which is also part of designer).

Best regards

Ansgar

PS: There is a strange build error in accessing the designer repo. I think, it's a problem of the designer repo since it works with the hudson repository reference. @Christian: there is a class cast exception, as the one described here https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg04916.html
Any ideas?