Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Qompass/codegen dependency updates

Hi,

Regarding the dependency on the C++ profile, is that really intentional? I thought that we really should not depend on the C++ profile from Designer, only rely on RtCppProperties profile.

Can you please explain what the dependency is all about, and in what the C++ profile is being used?

/Peter Cigéhn