De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Peter Cigéhn
Envoyé : mardi 12 avril 2016 08:51
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] repositories, installations, etc.

Hi,

As Remi already pointed earlier on the mailing list, the website repo probably should be hooked up with Gerrit to ensure that anyone can contribute updates/changes/improvements to the website. This is also how the website repo for the Papyrus project is configured.

Compare:

I guess the Eclipse webmasters should be able to help out with getting that configured.

/Peter Cigéhn