[papyrus-rt-dev] repositories, installations, etc.

I’ve seen many messages on this mailing lists talking about builds, repositories, and installation setup files.

I do understand that this is work in progress and, I believe, that the installation setup files are for developer (project) setups.

However, there are two end user-targeted, product installation setup available on the wiki, as part of the user and tester guides.

It may be that, because of all the current refactoring/reorganizing work, these end-user-targeted installation no longer work, and that would obviously be a problem.

Please let me know if that happens so I can update these setup files. Or simply correct the setup files yourselves, they are in:

 * org.eclipse.papyrus-rt/releng/org.eclipse.papyrus-rt.oomph/setups/

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx