Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Designer release

Dear all,

if no one objects, I will remove Qompass (and thus the C++ library) from the Papyrus extra plugins later this afternoon.

I think, the step of moving the C++ library into the Papyrus model repository is an option that can be considered/executed later.

Best regards

Ansgar