Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT p2 Repositories

Hi Christian,

Welcome to the confusion! :)

I have been asking myself these questions also several times. I can try to explain my understanding of your questions. Hopefully someone with better insight can correct if I am wrong.

Answers inline below.

/Peter Cigéhn