Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Neon] in Progress

The website exists at https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/ but it's not connected to gerrit. So far it's been Simon maintaining it, and I don't recall where it is stored. I'll look it up.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 12:02 PM Christian Damus <give.a.damus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Ernesto,

No, I don’t suppose we would care much about the history of the setup model, but we would get it for free, because the Eclipse website is maintained in git.

BTW, I don’t see a repository for the Papyrus-RT website in gerrit.  Does the website exist, or is it just not (yet) connected to gerrit?

Christian