Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Fixing EOLs in the git repository

Hi Christian,

I'm only a "from-time-to-time" committer for Papyrus-RT. I use the git command line and had recently trouble with the line-endings (files that were marked "dirty" immediately after checkout). These seem to be mostly fixed, but I can confirm that the files in your patch (partly) have the "wrong" line endings. I will therefore submit your patch.

Best regards

Ansgar