Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Hudson Job : Master All

In case this is still relevant, you can look at https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-CodegenRTS-BuildFrom-gerrit-Triggered-gerrit-push/configure as an example for building on Gerrit changes.
Note the GERRIT_REFSPEC parameter, which is used in the Git config as "refspec" this tells Jenkins which specific version to check out for building. Additionally, the "branches to build" specifies which branch to look for. So you push to refs/for/master, then on Gerrit it will become a change that is based on the master branch.

Finally, the "Build triggers" has "Gerrit event" selected, so the job is executed whenever Gerrit tells Hudson that a change happened.

Cheers,
-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.