Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Hudson Job : Master All

Hi Céline,

if you open the "advanced" part under Source code management / Git / Repositories, you can see that the "Local subdirectory for repo" is set to "source".
I imagine this is done to ensure that the "clean after checkout" that is also enabled does not delete the Maven repository in .repository.

Cheers,

-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.