Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Layout of the git repository

I'm not sure where this version of make.exe came from, and I don't know if we have a license to distribute it in this way.

I'll see if Tim can provide instructions on setting up to build on Windows.

In the meantime, you could work around this problem by deleting the call to make in the codegen/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.rts/pom.xml file -- the entire <build> section can be deleted (lines 16 to 54 inclusive).  This will avoid building the RTS library, which means you won't be able to build the generated code.  However, if you don't have make then you won't be able to do that anyhow.

-Andrew