Re: [papyrus-ic] [Papyrus-ic-steering-committee] Papyrus Industry Consortium Product Management Committee meeting - 2018-02-13

Charles,

I will be there for the meeting tomorrow, but I don’t have it in my agenda. Could you please send it as a meeting invite. At what time is the meeting?

Regards,

Francis

FRANCIS BORDELEAU, Ph.D.
Co-Founder & CEO