Re: [papyrus-ic] Interactive lecture on UML-RT for the rover in Aston University

I've put links to the materials in the following wiki page: https://wiki.polarsys.org/Papyrus_IC/Research_Academia/Teaching_materials

@Antonio: take a look and let me know if the description, level and links are ok.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 10:49 AM Garcia-Dominguez, Antonio <a.garcia-dominguez@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ernesto,

Feedback was very good in general - students enjoyed hearing about a practical application for what they were learning, and all the bits about robotics really helped them stay engaged. They struggled with the notation a bit, but that was to be expected, as they had been introduced to state machines only a few lectures before.

Yes please, add the links to the repo and the blog in the wiki. I wanted to start putting some teaching materials out there, since we lacked an integrated explanation from start to finish on how to set up the whole thing.

I'll keep an eye out on the Papyrus-RT one and see how that one pans out for now :-).

Kind regards,
Antonio

--
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez