Re: [papyrus-ic] Papyrus IC Research/Academia - Poll on web-conf. system

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for the pointers - gotoMeeting makes it hard to find that information. I'll definitely do some testing later.

I also use TeamViewer for remote desktop control fine from Linux - I wasn't aware it could do meetings, however.

I believe it does, but have not tested it yet. What's interesting is (for me, at least) is their pricing structure. Not a subscription, but a one-time license.

Best,

- Michael

Kind regards,
Antonio