Re: [papyrus-ic] [picrac] Quick reminder: webinar tomorrow

To all,

Please try to attend the Papyrus IC webinar later today. It is a very good opportunity to get a quick overview of the research that is being done by different research groups in MBE. This is particularly useful in the context of defining Papyrus IC research priorities for 2017.

Thanks to Ernesto and Juergen for setting that up.

Regards,

Francis

FRANCIS BORDELEAU Ph.D.
Product Manager SW Development
ITTE
Group Function BE

Ericsson
8500 Decarie Blvd
Town of Mount Royal, QC, H4P 2N2, Canada
Phone +1 613 716 8783
Mobile +1 613 716 8783
Fax +1 514 345 6167
francis.bordeleau@xxxxxxxxxxxx