[papyrus-ic] [picrac] Research/Academia monthly meeting tomorrow (Sep. 1st)

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the last minute message, but I'd like to remind the members of the Research/Academia committee that our monthly meeting is tomorrow, Thursday, September 1st at 16:00 - 17:00 (CET), 10:00 - 11:00 (EDT). The link and agenda are as follows:

  • Date: Thursday September 1st, 10:00am to 11:00am EDT (North America), 4:00pm - 5:00pm CET (Europe)
  • Skype Lync meeting link: https://meet.ericsson.com/francis.bordeleau/H518VY6G
  • By phone: Find a local number at https://dialin.ericsson.com. Conference ID: 8863 44929
  • Proposed agenda:
    • Approval of previous minutes
    • Actions from previous meeting
    • Update on Papyrus IC Research/Academia organization
    • Webinar series
    •  Organization for the MODELS conference
    • Research priorities

If anyone would like to add an item to the agenda, please let us know.

Please find attach the minutes from the previous meeting for your review.

Thank you

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft