Re: [papyrus-ic] Ericsson Modeling Days (EMD) 2016 -- With Skype meeting info

Dear Francis,

just for the case that we haven't officially signed up, Sven Efftinge and me are going to participate in the EMD 2016.

Best regards
Jan
--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxxx

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel

Phone: +49 151 17396687
Skype: jankoehnlein
Twitter: jankoehnlein

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein

Back to the top