[papyrus-ic] [picrac] Papyrus IC Research/Academia webinar series

(Apologies for possible duplicated messages)

Hello everyone.

I have sent a meeting invitation for our webinar series. The invite file is attached.

The schedule for the remainder of 2016 is as follows:

Date/Title/Speaker

July 29th: Papyrus-RT: Papyrus for Real-Time, introduction, current status and plans (by Ernesto Posse)
August 12th: Open source licences for courseware and teaching materials (by Joseph Potvin)
August 26th: TBA
September 9th: TBA
September 30th: TBA
October 10th: TBA
October 28th: TBA
November 11th: TBA
November 25th: TBA
December 16th: TBA

They will take place at 10:00am EDT/EST (North America), 4:00pm CET (Europe). Details on the connection are at the end of this message and in the invite.

The webinars are scheduled every two weeks with the exception of September, due to a conflict with Ericsson Modeling Days.

We will announce the topics and speakers as we are able to schedule them.

The recorded sessions, as well as related information and updates will be made available in the wiki (http://wiki.papyrus-ic.org) once it is up.

The next webinar (Friday, July 29th) is this:

Speaker: Ernesto Posse, Zeligsoft
Title: Papyrus-RT — Current Status and Plan
Abstract:
The development of Papyrus-RT, a specific version of Papyrus for UML-RT for real-time and embedded system development based on UML-RT, has made major progress over the last six months as a result of a closed collaboration between CEA, EclipseSource, Ericsson, and Zeligsoft. Beside UML-RT modeling support, Papyrus-RT also provides a C++ runtime and associated code generator.

In this webinar, we will discuss the motivations for the development of an open-source UML-RT solution, provide a brief introduction to UML-RT, an overview of the current status of the tool, demonstrate its different aspects, and discuss short/mid-term plan and roadmap. We will also provide an overview of the work that is currently being done on the development of a new hybrid textual/graphical modelling capability as well as its support for model diff/merge. If time allows, we will also show how to customize the code generator.

Connection information

Join Skype Meeting

Webex and GotoMeeting can be added if required (please let us know in advance if you require this).

Voice connection:

- Find a local number: https://dialin.ericsson.com (some provided below)

- Conference ID: 3372 4674

Austria +431811005925