Re: [papyrus-ic] Papyrus Webinar last Friday

Hi Ernesto Posse

I think there was a confusion on the time, I didn't pay attention to that. I logged in at 4 Pm Canada Eastern Time.

Regards,
Nasser Mustafa

Quoting Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Nasser, Yvan, Myron,

Indeed, as Johan confirms we had the Research/Academia webinar on Friday as
Scheduled with around 23 people.

I'm not sure what went wrong for you.

We will make the recording and documentation available on the wiki as soon
as it is up. I'll announce it in this mailing list when it is ready.

In the future, if you have trouble, I will be connected a few minutes
before the webinar, so you can reach me by e-mail or by Skype (my handle is
ernesto.posse), and I can send you the links again.

Hopefully you'll be able to see other webinars.

Regards,

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 5:21 PM Johan Van Noten <