[papyrus-ic] Papyrus Webinar last Friday

Dear Nasser, Yvan, Myron,

I guess you are referring to the webinar about customizing Papyrus.

This seminar was held at the foreseen time with about 20 participants if I recall the number correctly.

I’m sorry to hear that you were not able to attend.

It would be good to understand why this went wrong and how we could prevent this to happen for future webinars.

Could there be some confusion about the correct time of the webinar?

We sometimes experience wrong interpretations of the time/timezone with such international sessions.

Could that be the reason in this case?

Francis recorded the session and Ernesto will make that link available as soon as possible.

So you will be able to enjoy Philip’s presentation after all.

Best regards,

Johan

Back to the top