[ospo.zone] OSPO OnRamp - Invitation for our next meeting March 17th - City of Paris

Dear OSPO OnRamp Community,

Moving on with a new OSPO OnRamp meeting next Friday.

Friday, March 17th at 10:30-12:00 CEST

In this session, we're glad to welcome Philippe Bareille from the city of Paris. This talk will present feedback about a public OSPO. The City of Paris is a great user and contributor of Open Source and at one point they used the Good Governance Initiative.

Please spread the word in your communities. This kind of feedback from a public entity is not so common and promises to be very interesting. Looking forward to seeing and talking to you Friday 17th.

OSPO OnRamp Philippe Bareille Social Card.png

P.S: Meeting link and meeting details as usual at the OPSO OnRamp website at https://ospo.zone/onramp/. Please note that since the beginning of the year, we have a new BigBlueButton home for webinars.

P.P.S You can find an ICS calendar file with all upcoming meeting dates and more details about the meeting here: https://ospo.zone/onramp/OSPO-OnRamp.ics
--
Florent Zara