Re: [ospo.zone] OSPO Alliance membership application for ESOP - Business Open Source Alliance Portugal

Hello everyone,

We, at ESOP, hope to increase our participation in governance initiatives and better help enterprises integrate Open Source components in to their IT infrastructure.

Best regards

Gerardo Lisboa
Presidente da Direcção - Chairman of the Board