[osgi-users] Possible mistake in Feature spec?

Hello!

Reading the R8 Feature spec, we see this sentence:

https://docs.osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/8.0.0/service.feature.html#d0e156425

"Features may have dependencies on other Features."

There doesn't appear to be anywhere in the spec where a Feature can
declare a dependency on another Feature. I wondered if the implication
was that a Feature can specify (via the "bundles" array) a dependency
on an artifact with an osgifeature type, but I'm not certain.

--
Mark Raynsford | https://www.io7m.com

Back to the top