Re: [osgi-dev] Feature Launcher Specification - a complete first draft

Hi Tim, all,

Many thanks for putting this together. I left some comments in the attached document. In Acrobat reader you can see all of them together in the 'comments' pane, but other PDF readers should be able to display them too.

Kind regards,

David