[osgi-dev] Minutes from the Specification project call 03/07/24

Here are the minutes from today's call

Best Regards,

Tim

———————————

Tim Ward

Amit Mondal

Mark Hoffmann

Stefan Bischof

Tom Watson

Christoph Laübrich

Tim reminds people of the proposed OSGi F2F meeting in Karlsruhe

  • Feature Launcher
    • Tim gives a status update
      • Runtime merging is the big change - some API feedback would be useful
      • Tom suggests using a List from the Bundle Merge
      • Christoph suggests using Streams throughout the returns, use Collection where we can
  • OSGi Issues
    • Christoph - The preferences service has no notification mechanism, it would be nice to see spec usage
      • Review of Eclipse notifications - these use a standard listener pattern
      • Could we use event topics to implement this
      • Christoph and Stefan to review and feed back

Back to the top