[osgi-dev] Face to Face discussions

Hi all,

We’d like to invite you to join us for an in-person meeting of the OSGi working group! We’re planning to meet at the Aicas offices in Karlsruhe on Monday 21st October (the day before Open Community Experience and the OSGi Summit) for a day of discussions. These will include the overall direction of the working group in the steering committee meetings, and the technical direction of the OSGi through specification discussions.

We need to have a rough idea of numbers, so please let me know if you’d like to attend. We’ll have more specific details about timings closer to the date.

All the best,

Tim Ward

Back to the top