Re: [os-gov-dev] March Meeting Poll (due Mar 5 please)

Many thanks Kaylea !
:-)

Best regards,
Christian Paterson

Open Up
+33 (0)6 70 03 03 47

The content of this email, and any attachments it may have, are privileged under French law and contain confidential information from Open Up intended for the recipients specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.