Re: [os-gov-dev] meeting notes from Feb 27 with decisions and action items

Hiho good people,

Thank you Kaylea for the exec summary, it's helpful.
And thanks to all for the pleasant and productive meeting.

As discussed, notes have been set read-only and added to the project's wiki at [1].

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse/os-gov/-/wikis/Meetings/2024-02-27

I'll follow up with my own action items during the week.

Have a happy start of the week, cheers!

—
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289