Re: [os-gov-dev] Please cast your vote today!

Hiho good people,

Thank you for your participation!
The survey is now closed, and the winning time (with 14 yes out of 15 votes) is for

> Monday Dec, 11th at 6pm

Meeting place is on BBB at https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/bor-cjh-net-o92

Have a splendid day ahead, talk to you soon!

—
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289