Re: [os-gov-dev] Please cast your vote today!

Hiho good people,

We had quite a few answers, and the proposed meetings dates are coming fast (next week).

Please cast your vote before today EoD!

I'll review the answers and send the final date/time by tomorrow morning.

Have a fantastic start of week!

—
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M:+33 648038289